MBA Student Portal
MBA students should access the MBA Student Portal for the following resources and student forms (student logon will be required):
MBA Program Resources and Policies
- Graduate Academic Calendar
- MBA Student Guidebook
- Graduate Catalog
MBA Program forms
- Concentration Declaration form
- Core Class Waiver form
- Internship Learning Agreement
- Independent Study Learning Agreement
- Pre-Requisite Waiver form
- Transfer Credit form
A campus map of the College can be found here.
Students enrolled in a degree program are eligible for a PC ID card, which allows access to parking, the library, printing, the RIPTA bus line, etc. To sign up for an ID, go to PC Card Services to download a photo. ID cards are generally available for pick-up in the PC ID Office, Harkins 401, within 2-3 business days.
Students enrolled in a degree program and taking a full-time course load (9-credits or above) are eligible for a gym membership at the Concannon Fitness Center. A membership may be purchased for $50 per semester. More information can be found at the Fitness Center website.
Student dining is available at:
- The Ryan Center Cafe, located on the first floor of the Ryan Center for Business Studies
- The Alumni Food Court, located in the lower level of Slavin Center
- Dunkin’ Donuts, lower-level Slavin
- Ruane Café, located in Ruane Center for Humanities
Refer to the PC Dining site for more information.
Student PC ID cards may be used at these locations.
Graduate students are eligible for a free parking sticker to be able to park on campus. Stickers should be requested here. Stickers are mailed within 2-3 business days. Student parking is available after 4:30pm around Harkins Hall, behind Ruane Center for Humanities and Phillips Memorial Library, and in the Anderson Stadium garage. These locations may be viewed on the Office of Public Safety website.