Accountancy Beyond the Classroom
Real-world-connected learning and interaction with business leaders is an integral part of a PCSB education. The Accountancy Department offers students cross-disciplinary and experiential learning opportunities.
Recent student internships have been taken throughout New England, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, and Washington D.C.
Graduates of the Accountancy program often pursue careers in business or government, working as auditors, financial managers and analysts, and private or certified public accountants (C.P.A.s). Advanced graduate study in business or law is also a popular option.
Accountancy majors have pursued internships with:
- AIU Holdings Inc.
- Atrion Networking Corp.
- Batchelor, Frechette, McCrory, Michael & Co.
- Changing Our World Inc.
- Disanto and Priest Co.
- Electronic Health Records of R.I.
- Ernst and Young LLP
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Goldentree Asset Management
- Goluses and Company LLP
- Hearst Magazine Corp.
- Iron Mountain
- Kahn, Litwin, Renza and Co., Ltd.
- KPMG LLP
- Liberty Mutual
- Monitor Group
- Parsons Kellogg
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Restivo Monallelli LLP
- Rhode Island Housing
- R.I. Statehouse Division of Taxation
- Sansiveri, Kimball, & McNamee
- Schneider Downs & Co.
- Scott Goffstein and Associates
- State of Rhode Island
- Stonewall Solutions
- Textron, Inc.
- Travelers Insurance
- UniBank for Savings
- Withum Smith and Brown