PCSB Drop-in Tutoring Hours – Spring 2018
Accountancy Department faculty and the Accounting Association are holding drop-in tutoring hours as follows this semester:
- Professor Lamprey: Fridays from 12:30-3:30 p.m. in Ryan 105 Lab
- Accounting Association: Sundays and Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Ryan 214
- Professor Peterson: Wednesdays from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. in Ryan 214
- Professor Lamprey: Fridays from 12:30 – 3:30 p.m. in Ryan 105 Lab
- Professor Hartley: Fridays from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. in Ryan 234
- Professor Peterson: Wednesdays from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. in Ryan 115
- Professor Morse: Tuesdays from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Feinstein 118
If the above options do not work for your schedule, please reach out to the PC Tutoring Center for assistance.
Additionally, the Department of Finance does not currently offer any drop-in tutoring hours. Please check with your finance professor for scheduled review and help sessions or contact the PC Tutoring Center for assistance.