The Providence College School of Business partners with Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Southeastern Massachusetts organizations to provide employee development opportunities that lead to the achievement of personal and organizational goals. Through content based on faculty expertise and specific needs, the PCSB develops and delivers high-impact programs that effectively educate and engage employees.
Delivered on-campus, on-site, or online, the PCSB can customize an educational experience to serve 10 to 200 employees.
Specialty topic areas include:
- Actionable critical thinking for managers
- Marketing in the digital age
- Data visualization
- Date analytics and advanced data analytics
- Improving business acumen for lawyers
- Improving business acumen for healthcare professionals
To begin discussing how you can use education to enhance employee satisfaction and retention, contact Professor Dan Horne, Associate Dean – Corporate Initiatives at 401-8965-2722 or email@example.com