Graduate Assistant Ambassadors
Our Graduate Assistant (GA) Ambassadors are a resource to MBA prospects and newly admitted students. They provide a first-hand voice to answer questions, share experience, and network.
Meet our GA Ambassadors for 2016-2017:
Hometown: Cumberland, RI
Undergraduate Education: Providence College, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (May 2016)
Graduate Education: Providence College MBA Candidate
- Graduate Assistant, (August 2016-May 2017)
- PwC Assurance Intern (June 2016- August 2016)
- Sansiveri, Kimball & Co., L.L.P. Tax Intern (January 2015- April 2015)
- Providence College Office of Enrollment Services Student Worker (May 2014-May 2016)
Interests/Hobbies: Swimming, reading, food enthusiast, traveling
Quote: Providence College has transformed me academically and professionally. My PC experiences have allowed me to build great connections and a phenomenal network. PC has taught me invaluable skills for the work world and beyond.
Hometown: Madison, CT
Undergraduate Education: Providence College
Graduate Education: Providence College, MBA
- PCSB Undergraduate Program Graduate Assistant, (August 2016-May 2017)
- PwC, Advisory Core Forensics Intern (Summer 2016)
- PC Relay for Life Fundraising Co-Chair (September 2014-May 2016)
- Student Mentor for The Challenge Case Competition through PwC (October-November 2015)
Interests/Hobbies: Playing Tennis & Soccer, Photography, Cooking
Quote: PC has allowed me to grow personally and professionally. The community atmosphere here helped me foster relationships and build a network that will last a lifetime. In addition, there were many opportunities to gain professional experience as an accounting major such as getting involved in Accounting Association or participating in internships with local Accounting firms during the semester. The MBA program at PC has allowed me to take my learning to the next level and meet my career goals.
Cristian Higuita Montoya
Hometown: Greenville, SC
Undergraduate Education: BS in Accountancy, Minor in Finance (Providence College, 2016)
Graduate Education: Master in Business Administration, 2017
- Graduate Assistant, August 2016-June 2017
- PwC Internal Firm Services Intern (NYC), Summer 2014
- PwC Asset Management Tax Intern (NYC), Summer 2015
- PwC ITS Global Structuring Intern (Boston), Summer 2016
Interests/Hobbies: Soccer, college basketball, college football, reading
Quote: Providence College has continually given me the tools to be successful in the professional realm that I am interested in. I have felt more than prepared for the challenges I have encountered in my professional endeavors because of the rigorous and substantial preparation I have obtained at Providence College.
Hometown: Andover, Massachusetts
Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and Minor in Finance (Providence College, 2016)
Graduate Education: Masters of Business Administration, Accountancy Concentration (Providence College, 2017)
- Graduate Assistant, School of Business Dean’s Office (August 2016-Present)
- Asset Management Assurance Intern, PricewaterhouseCoopers (June 2016-August 2016)
- Editor-in-Chief of The Cowl, Providence College (September 2015-May 2016)
- Commercial Insurance Accounting Operations Intern, Liberty Mutual (June 2015-August 2015)
- Finance Intern, Raytheon (June 2014-August 2014)
Interests/Hobbies: Cooking, running, reading, knitting, and traveling
Quote: PC’s 4+1 MBA Program is providing me with the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience before stepping out into the workforce full-time. Through selecting an accounting concentration and engaging collaboratively in the classroom, I am confident the program will prepare me well for my future career.