KeyBank Undergraduate Symposium

Earlier this month Providence College business students Jordan Brydie ’18 and Michael Cruz ’19 attended the KeyBank Undergraduate Symposium hosted by the Fisher College of Business at the Ohio State University. The event was a diversity leadership conference that hosted students from across the country. Participants attended workshops and took on a challenging case study presented by Nestlé. Eight teams were asked to consider how to make Nestlé more water conscious, while maintaining the profitability of the company.

The PCSB sat down with Michael Cruz ‘19 and asked him to share some highlights from his experience:

Michael Cruz: “I was fortunate to meet some incredible people during the symposium. Ohio State University has some incredible faculty members that shared amazing and enlightening experiences. The best lesson I took away from the event was that our character has a resounding effect on other people. Great businesses have great people with great character. That is a lesson I will carry with me throughout my professional career.”